Ruby with Cucumber
About the Ruby with Cucumber online course from ENTERPRISE QUALITY SOLUTIONS
ENTERPRISE QUALITY SOLUTIONS is a foremost online training portal that pioneers in providing job oriented Ruby with Cucumber online training with job placement assistance. Enhance your skills and knowledge with our comprehensive course and rise in your career faster.
What is Cucumber
Cucumber is a software tool that computer programmers use for testing other software. It runs automated acceptance tests written in a behavior-driven development (BDD) style. Cucumber is written in the Ruby programming language. The official website for cucumber is – https://cucumber.io/
Importance of Cucumber and Ruby
Agile has helped us move away from creating upfront precise requirements into working with smaller pieces of ideas, but we still have a huge amount of waste with lots of discovery and misunderstandings late in the process, even in short sprints.
A key problem BDD is meant to improve is the communication between people working in the problem domain and in the solution domain. BDD is meant to create and grow a common area of understanding between the two domains, to create a common language across stakeholders for a project.
Cucumber is the most popular and successfully implemented solution for BDD for your project. It’s not required to be said, that there is being witnessed a swift transition from the traditional test cases to BDD approach to test design, thus knowing Cucumber has become inevitable for people in testing profession, or those who wish to make one.
Ruby is known as a tester’s programming language. It is extremely easy to pick up ruby for people coming from a non programming background. Rather ruby was created keeping in mind the human and not the computer. Ruby is a pure object oriented language, brining a lot of support for real time applications. There is vast usage of Ruby in testing, development, networking, web application etc.
Who is this Course for
The course is designed for professionals who want to learn BDD as testing techniques and wish to apply it on QA. The following professionals can go for this course:
- Testing Professionals
- QA Team members
- Software Development Engineers In Test
- Team leads and managers
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Ruby with Cucumber
- Lecture 1.1 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 1 Preview
- Lecture 1.2 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 2 Preview
- Lecture 1.3 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 3 Preview
- Lecture 1.4 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 4 Preview
- Lecture 1.5 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 5 Preview
- Lecture 1.6 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 6 Preview
- Lecture 1.7 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 7 Preview
- Lecture 1.8 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 8 Preview
- Lecture 1.9 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 9 Preview
- Lecture 1.10 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 10 Preview
- Lecture 1.11 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 11 Preview
- Lecture 1.12 Ruby with Cucumber – Day 12 Preview