Selenium Webdriver With Java
Selenium – Day 12
Handling Web Table
Handling Drop Down elements
SwtichTo Command -Handling Frames, Popup Windows, Alerts
Brief about Ajax and how to handle Ajax with WebDriver
About the Selenium Webdriver with Java online course from ENTERPRISE QUALITY SOLUTIONS
Enterprise Quality Solutions is a foremost Online Instructor-led training portal that pioneers in providing job oriented Selenium Webdriver with Java online training with job placement assistance. Enhance your skills and knowledge with our comprehensive course and rise in your career faster.
What is Selenium Webdriver
It is the most widely used open source testing tool for Web Applications. The official page of the tool is – http://docs.seleniumhq.org/. It comes as four different components- IDE, RC, WebDriver and Grid. Selenium support programming in multiple languages, multiple browsers and operating systems. These cool features make it the most popular and strong test automation tool in the market today, and that to available free of cost.
Importance of Selenium Webdriver and Java
In the current Software Industry, testing cost is crucial factor for any project. This is the reason why organizations have started using the open source test automation tool. You also most likely agree that Selenium Testing tool is now the leading technology in the test automation programming and where it is transforming software development. It is widely used by organizations of all sizes and rankings. From small SME’s to large IT giants like Google, Apple, Yahoo, everyone finds selenium a competent tool to test their web applications.
There has always been a demand for automation experts knowing this tool, in the world wide job market. Your chances of job increases exponentially in a testing market if you are not just another manual tester, but have the capability to automate the application if need be.
Also it adds to your developer profile, if you aware of test automation tool, so that your expertise can be used across teams.
Java is the most popular programming language, available in the market. Knowing Java opens a lot of job avenues, and it is the best language to learn with Selenium. It has got a lot of support available, and pre built modules for successful test automation.
Who is this Course for?
This course we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a automation testing job.
This is a perfect course for those who are:
- Software Testers who wants to start with automation testing
- Software Testers who wants to get an automation testing job
- Automation testers who wants to upgrade their skills
- QA engineers
- Test leads/managers
- Experienced professionals from IT or Non-IT background having basic knowledge of software testing and wants to explore automation testing skills.
- Those who want to learn automation testing process and frameworks
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 Selenium – Day 1 Preview
- Lecture 1.2 Selenium – Day 2 Preview
- Lecture 1.3 Selenium – Day 3 Preview
- Lecture 1.4 Selenium – Day 4 Preview
- Lecture 1.5 Selenium – Day 5 Preview
- Lecture 1.6 Selenium – Day 6 Preview
- Lecture 1.7 Selenium – Day 7 Preview
- Lecture 1.8 Selenium – Day 8 Preview
- Lecture 1.9 Selenium – Day 9 Preview
- Lecture 1.10 Selenium – Day 10 Preview
- Lecture 1.11 Selenium – Day 11 Preview
- Lecture 1.12 Selenium – Day 12 Preview
- Lecture 1.13 Selenium – Day 13 Preview
- Lecture 1.14 Selenium – Day 14 Preview
- Lecture 1.15 Selenium – Day 15 Preview
- Lecture 1.16 Selenium – Day 16 Preview
- Lecture 1.17 Selenium – Day 17 Preview
- Lecture 1.18 Selenium – Day 18 Preview